Last Night's One Direction Concert!

So last night was the night. I saw One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.

The night was testing at times, with us having to wait for 4 hours in line in the heat (got a nice tan from it, though) and then a further 2-3 hour wait once in the stadium. We were on the floor so had no seats, it was just standing, so my feet hurt by the end. We had good spots, with about a scatter of ten people in front of us. I mean, I had a very clear view of Luke and Harry's face, so I was a happy girl.

Harry, bless him, had a sore throat and was continuously drinking water and throwing them into the audience. I can officially say I hold a water bottle Harry Styles drank from- I have his DNA! That was the highlight for me, because it was only because it bounced of someone else's hand that it landed right into mine; I felt somewhat bad, but hey, I wasn't giving it up for anything.

Hearing all the new songs was something else. Niall literally had my ovaries explode when he did this crotch grabbing move in the song 'Better Than Words' when he did the 'tsss' noise. Harry's dancing was just funny but sexy because his bum looked rather hot in his jeans. Liam was adorable with the crowd again. Zayn was too beautiful it hurt my eyes. Louis hair was much better than I thought and he was his funny self.

5SOS were just, indescribable. Calum does this thing where he finds a focal spot to look at when singing and it was basically right where we were- I mean it was either that, or he was dazzled by my beauty! Luke laughed and waved at my sister, who I literally had on my shoulder as she frantically waved and screamed. It got their attention, so it worked. We have our little tricks of screaming and waving when the crowd stop and listen to them speak- it seems to work a lot of the time. It also works because we were pretty close. I consider us very lucky.

The night ended with fireworks and the boys were so humble about performing at the stadium as it is our biggest venue. I felt overwhelmed being there too.

Oh, I also got a look at Simon Cowell after me and my sister walked about the stadium whilst our mum and her friend stayed in line. We saw him just as he was heading inside. Security weren't too happy seeing us snooping around. In all honesty, we were just getting pictures of the stadium for my step-dad who is yet to see it. He's a big football fan, so told us to get lots of pictures.

In all, apart from aching feet and long waiting in the sun, the night was amazing. The boys didn't disappoint and I can't wait when I see them again, because I will do whatever to get tickets for next years tour.

I will add pictures and videos soon into a blog. I need to find the time to get them up.
June 9th, 2014 at 09:24pm