Recently Published Stories and Upcoming MCR, A7X and Original Stories

Hello readers!

I thought I would write this, for any of my regular readers who may have missed out on the last couple of one shots I wrote. Please check them out! Also, if you don't normally read my stuff and you come across this, maybe take a look? It would be appreciated!

Burn Bright

'He looked back up at the night sky, taking in the stars that were long dead, and yet still burning with a brightness that nothing else on this earth could ever hope to mimic. They stood out, dead but yet not forgotten, still utterly perfect even in death.'

This is a slash one shot, but I'm really proud of it so please take a look!
*
It's What Friends-Do

Just a short fluffy little one shot about a first kiss. It is a Gerard Way Fic, but it can be read as original.
*
Cinderella, She Seemed so Easy

"Oh, you know, everyone has that one romantic story, where it’s all magical and special and romantic and full of fuzzy lust and butterflies and craziness, so that they can tell their children one day, when they’re old and grey, like that lady in Titanic, who dies in the end. This is yours.!"

This is a smut laden one shot, so be warned. Gerard Way fic/OFC, but again, it can be read as an original.

***

I also have a few stories in the pipelines, so I thought I would post their links to give you amazing people a little peek at some of my upcoming projects, and a chance to subscribe if you would like to know when it's published . This not an exhaustive list, merely the stories that have been started and have their own little file on my laptop.

Broken and Scarred

Frank Iero Fan Fic. Franks's life is devastated by the loss of his wife. Left to raise three children alone, he hires the help of a nanny, Jennifer, to take care of his children. Can love blossom? Or will Frank remain in love with a ghost?

*
Closer

Gerard Way Fic. Lorna lives her life inside the confines of her house. Every day she watches the raven haired man walk by her house, captivated by the smile beneath the frown. She longs for him to somehow notice her. What happens when she gets her wish?

*
Chasing Sophie

MCR fic. Gerard Way is an aspiring comic book artist, and Frank Iero is his best friend who also happens to be his partner in crime and business. When Gerard meets Rachel,the woman of his dreams everything seems perfect. There's only one problem: Rachel likes girls.

This is my MCR homage to Chasing Amy, and yes, it will include a Ray and Silent Bob.

*
A Little Piece of Heaven

A7X Fic. What does a raging party, alcohol induced hormone overload and Brian Hanner jr lead to? Well, Lesley is about to find out just how determined a certain guitarist can be when he wants something he can't have.

My first A7X story, which I imagine will be posted soon!

*
Empirical

Sophia Maria's life is shaken when she discovers she's adopted. When she tracks her biological father down, she discovers he is none other than Sebastian Cohen, lead singer of the legendary rock band 'The Dravens'. Their reunion leads her down a path of self discovery. This is her story, from falling in love with a troubled young singer from an up-and-coming rock band, heartbreak, addiction, fame and ultimately, redemption.

This is an original fic, though it was originally conceived as a fan fic. Please give it a shot!
**
There is also a Mikey Way one shot in the works, so please keep a look out for it!

I also want to say thank to my amazing readers, and I hope this blog may bring a few new readers too.

Lyra
June 9th, 2014 at 10:14pm