Update on Life (If Anyone Bothers to Read These)

-sigh- So for the past few days, I have been running around like chicken with its head cut off. It all started June 8th. My babies birthday party. Since my youngest gets crapped on when its her birthday, we have decided to combine the two since they are so close to each other. On their actual birthday, we usually have a dinner with my mother, brother, and Jakes Great Grandmother.

So, on the 8th, we had the girls' Super Mario Bros. Birthday party. Only a few people showed up. I was expecting around 20 people to come and only six people came. Eh, their loss. There was cake, chips, pizza from Little Ceasers, and I made little cupcakes to look like toadstools. Everyone loved the toadstools and they were easyish to make too. The girls got to play with balloons, even though some popped, and scared Carol crazy. They got their presents, which they absolutely fell in love with.

Carol got two new pairs of shoes, one whole outfit, a Minnie Mouse cash register, a Minnie Mouse plushi, Hello Kitty Legos that turned into a boat, two My Little Ponies (Rainbow Dash + Pinkie Pie), a Hello Kitty poster, a box of Legos, and a little dog that barks, and walks when you push a button. Oh and a Hot Wheels Lego race car.

Celecia got two new Ninja Turtles figurines, four Ninja Turtle Movies, a My Little Pony (Rainbow Dash), Sonic the Hedgehog Poster, a huge Lego Cafe, Hot Wheels Lego race car, Pac-Man Game with four different games, Ratchet and Clank PS3 game, and I think that was it. Oh, no, she got more legos on her actual birthday.

Anyway, so they had a blast this birthday. I think this is the most excited I have seen them in a while. They really aren't too hard to please. I got really blessed with these two because we can walk down the toy aisle, and they won't scream, and cry just because they didn't get a toy. They will want to push buttons, and show you stuff, but that is it. Carol actually gets kinda whiny, but nothing major.

So, after the 8th was the 9th and that was Celecia's School Award Ceremony. She got two awards. Most Effort and Most Improved in Reading. I am so proud of my baby. Carol will soon be going up to school with her sister in August. I won't know what to do with myself.

Then, we come to today. Today is Carol-Rose's birthday. My baby turns five today. Omg, five. When I first met Jake, the girls were 3 and 5. It's so hard to think how fast two and a half years have gone, but they did have their ups and downs. We are going to have a dinner for Carol tonight.

So, tonights menu consists of, Honey Chicken with Brown Rice, French Style Green Beans, Croissants, maybe something else, Cookie Cake, Ice Cream (possibly), and....that is it, I think. It does sound small, the dinner, but the rice and chicken will fill you up quickly. I might do a tutorial on how to make it. Jake absolutely loves it. Then we will give the girls their poster (oops) and Carol will get her doggy.

Then after all of that, Jake has a follow up with the doctor tomorrow (the 11th) to see what is wrong with his back. He has said that sometimes it feels like if I had heels on with the pointy heel, and I stood on his back with them on. Then again, he has said it feels as if he has ran a 30 mile marathon. We went to the doc, June 1st, and did some MRIs, so I hope everything goes well, and I hope it isn't another blown disc. The doctor said, if it is fixable, they will fix it, but they aren't going to cut him open unless extremely necessary. They are just going to keep him on medication because it seems to work.

But, that is just an update on what is going on here. I am still writing in Madness and Love, even though it is taking a while to get the chapters out.

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their day. Bye!!
June 10th, 2014 at 02:30pm