A View on Same-Sex Marriage

Before I continue any further I would like to point you to the title once more and place emphasis on 'a view'. This is my opinion, what I believe. This is my interpretation of what I am trying to discover in the mystery of God.

Also I want to mention that I love everyone. I love all people who are varied. I love the person who believes in having same-sex relationships. There is a difference between loving the person and loving the actions of a person. I do not condemn, nor do I condone; that is not my place. My place is to spread the Gospel. So without further ado I shall present you my understanding...

Marriage was intended for a man, and a woman.

Two beings that were created to show our God in two spectrums of being. God is the perfect being, that is man and woman combined, and thus He created marriage here on earth so we may be more like Him.

He also sent His son to die for us so we may have a marriage relationship with Him, to parallel our relationship with Him into our relationship with our spouse on earth. Marriage is a representation of our relationship with Jesus Christ, a holy ritual made by a holy being.

If you have a man-man relationship, or a woman-woman relationship, you've only got one-half of a perfect flesh, and thus not fulfilling God's perfect wish for your life.

Genesis 2:24: Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

I am open to all forms of debate and conversation, as long as both parties are willing to be mature.

I love you all as does Christ. :)
June 10th, 2014 at 09:35pm