Birthday Dinner + Hair Dying + June 11th, 2014

We had my youngest daughters birthday dinner tonight, and it went surprisingly well. At least better than my oldest. My baby turned five today...eeeek. They both are growing up way too fast. Now we just have to prepare for Jakes birthday dinner. I will probably make Lasagne since that is his favorite dish I make.

I am thinking about re-dying my hair to black again. I used to dye my hair religiously since I was 11 years old, and it was always black, but I have noticed my hair is really dull in person. It really sucks, majorly. I don't know though. It took me a good year and a half for all of the dye to come out of my hair to where I could see my natural hair color. I might get my hair color in a box of dye just to make it look richer, I don't know. Tell me what you think.

Ah, tomorrow, June 11th, 2014, Jacob has his follow up with the doctor about his back. Hopefully it is nothing major. I hope it is just the muscles around, and not an actual disc. Going through one neck fusion was really hard because I accidentally put his bandage (sticky side) on his sutures. I felt so fucking horrible.

But, thank fully he is being able to stay out of work, and days when he gets to stay out of work are the absolute best, so I can't wait. :D

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. :D Nighty night.
June 11th, 2014 at 08:29am