Growing up in the Technologic World.

I'm sorry I haven't bloged in awhile if you read my blogs enough to notice it lol.

A little update on my life:
It's going pretty great:
* I'm taking and hanging out with my friends and family a bit more regularly.
*I'm pretty happy, the happiest I've been in awhile.
* I GOT A JOB (which so far with training I believe I'm going to love even though it's not my dream job.)
*I decided I'm going to change my major to psychology.

Now onto what I really wanted this blog to be about.

My generation is the technological age. I mean I grew up being on a computer practically. I mean when I was four I remember my Aunt Betty showing me this new contraption she got, and how to use. That contraption was a computer and I love it. The only things she taught me was how to turn it on, how to get it on the internet (Dial-up with AOL. I can still remember that awful sound it made.), and email. Then she got me these games to play. Mikey and Minnie Mouse cooking game was the only one that wasn't educational. The rest were these games that taught at different levels of school grades. Like before I started pre-school she got me a game for pre-shcool kids, and the summer before first grade she got me the first grade game, and so on.

Anyways it was the most fun I ever had. I loved being on the computer. I remember clearly arguing with my sister from age 4 and up for her to get off the phone so I can get on the computer. The internet was this cool, unique place that seemed to have an answer for everything. As I grew it seemed that computers and technology grew with me too. It was something that was always exciting and wonderful to me. I loved (and still do) everything about it.

There was (and still is) something infinite with technology and what technology could/can do. Especially considering how far it's come, and how young the modern age is.

Well that's all I really have to say for now on this.
Bye
X-HR
June 11th, 2014 at 07:02pm