The Story of My Love Life Part 4

I know, I haven't made a blog in twelve days. But I haven't forgotten about you all, trust me.

Jasmine wanted to go on a one day beach trip and decided to invite me along with Johnny, of course. It was so haphazard, but I was willing to go because I wasnt doing much of anything else at the time because it was the summer and I had just finished my real estate broker classes. So I agreed to go.

The first beach we went to was too commercial and crowded and the only way we could get beach access was basically to get a hotel or pay for parking. But we were broke college students and there was no way we were willing to pay to park on a beach. So we decided to go on a beach that was closer to where Jasmine's grandma lived that way we could sleep at her grandma's house and enjoy the beach for free also.

Before we went on the beach, Jasmine asked if we wanted to check out the sand dunes that were near the beach. Me and Johnny agreed to go because they seemed cool. But without us knowing, we walked there with flip flops on in the summer with scortching hot sand. The funny story is that there was this hill we had to go up to te see the full extent of the sand dunes. But we had on flip flops. So I said fuck it and ran up the hill. The sand burned my feet, like I knew it would. Then Johnny went up the hill, perhaps it was the other way around, and who was left other than Jasmine. See, Jasmine had never been athletic in her life other than minor cheerleading and she was around 100 lbs overweight. I was just 5 lbs overrweight (athough I weigh 20 lbs more than what I look) and at the time I was doing Insanity so I was pretty in shape. Johnny played every sport in the book (like me) plus more. So while we were up there, we were waiting for Jasmine to hurry up and run up the hill. She felt like she couldn't physically do it, but we didn't want to sacrafice not seeing the rest of the dunes because she didn't want to run up the damn dunes. So we waited for a while. I gave nice encouragment, until finally she made it up. But even as we were walking, she was so much behind us and couldnt keep up. It was a llittle annoying to me because I'm naturally a fast walker, and so is Johnny. In the end it was okay, though.

But the flirtation level that Johnny was showing me was immense. It made me feel kind of bad though, because I knew that deep down Jasmine had feelings for Johnny. I can usually just tell those sorts of things. But at the same time, I didn't mind it because I had slight feelings for Johnny myself.

After the sand dunes we made our way to the beach. We were able to get beach access without having the pay for parking and without getting a damn hotel. The beach was also very peaceful and nice. I liked it much better than the other beach we went to. This was the first time Johnny had seen me close to naked. And it was so funny too because his eyes went to the prize. The big ass boobs on my chest. But he didn't verbally express anything at the time, which is like him, and I appreciated that because usually guys i had encountered would say something disgusting and outlandish. It also didn't help that my top piece was way too small for my boobs. It was like spillage galore. But we got into the water and Johnny played around acting like a shark, swimming up to us, and I just made sure he didn't try to mess with my goodies, if you know what I mean.

After we got out of the water, we walked around for a wihle. Johnny kept looking at my butt, I could feel it, but I ignored it. The crazy dude was even recording me walking from behind, hahaha. That was funny. And even taking pictures of me. That's part of how I found out that he was a horn ball. I didn't know to what extent at the time, though.

Then as we were leaving the beach, he said to me "Ayana, you were right, you do have a butt." He was admitting this beause before he would swear up and down that I didn't have a butt. It just seemed that way because at the time I wore jeans that were too big because I had recently lost 40 lbs.

And that's all I feel llike sharing for now beause my iPad is on 10%. Hope you enjoyed this update. xoxoxo
June 13th, 2014 at 02:00am