I'm Back and as Busy as Ever

So I haven't been on much lately, the past two weeks actually, just a lil bit on my iPhone for reading stories but I had to hand in my school laptop which was the only one I had, but apparantely I got it back for free without Photoshop and the Office package-that sucks- so I can edit again and be a social person online haha.

I got the job, that I had an interview for like a few weeks back!! :D So I've been working, horrible hours, I need to add but nevertheless, I have been working and my paycheck comes in 12 days!! It feels great making my own money and just knowing that I have more responsibility.

I don't have time to go out and do anything when I know I have to work, so I just clean my room... because it gets so WW3 looking each night I get back home haha.

Anyways, I'm working, going to edit articles again (been so eager to get back to that), a7x concert is in 11 days(!!!!), thinking that there's a guy that likes me so I am meeting up w him the first july... idk. This now turned very, just insecure? Idk. I'm thinking I have allergies as well and I feel so sick all the time so if my english sucks, you know why.

Isabelle is my witness that my english is horrid when I'm sick =)

I have bought tickets to see Hollywood Undead the 13th November- they were really cheap haha so yay!

How have you guys been??
June 13th, 2014 at 10:45am