Weightloss Update + Questions

Currently I have been doing Insanity for about three weeks (missing some days due to vacation) and whilst doing the workout, I managed to lose no weight. I feared this happening before because all the times I did Insanity, I hadn't lost any weight. But I realized the first time was because I was consuming way too many calories, the second time I was consuming way too little. So I decided to consume 1500 calories. After a week I don't recall losing any weight Then I upped it to 1700. Still, no weightloss. I was upset that after all this time I still hadn't lost any true weight. My weight was just up and down from that point.

So what I did was look on myfitnesspal (where I track my calories. I highly recommend the use of this site) and their forums regarding Insanity. I even looked at yahoo answers. Everything was saying the same thing. I needed more calories. I was scared of eating more calories, though, because of my experiences with easy weight gain. Many sites said that I shold increase my intake to at least 1900 calories a day. I even looked to the Insanity paper that told me how many calories I should consume based on my hieght, weight and age. It said between 1870 (for moderately active) to 2010 (for very active). Still I was scared. It took a lot of convincing to get me to finally believe that I should eat the recommended amout of calories in order to lose weight.

Just yesterday, for the first time, I ate around 2300 calories (because I did the insanity workout, and I did a hell of a lot of running at a party yesterday) and this morning after weighing myself, I was expecting to weigh around 178 or 177 because I ate so much and I was 176.5 the day before. But like a calling, I came to find out that I was 175.5. Im finally convinced.

Starting today, June 15, 2014, I will begin my true, and corrected weightloss journy. Wish me luck.

QUESTIONS
1. Would you ever consider trying myfitnesspal.com?
2. Would you ever consiter trying the Insanity Workout?
3. Have you ever run into a similar problem as mine?
4. Are you currently overweight or obese? Which one?
5. How much weight do you wish to lose if any?
June 15th, 2014 at 03:51pm