Oh, Hi...

It took me a long fucking time to remember how to post a journal blog. As I found myself scrolling mindlessly through Tumblr and trying to avoid once again clicking on Facebook to see that there were no new notifications for the thousandth time in a row, I had a thought. I wonder what Mibba is like these days.

My last post was over a year ago. It doesn't feel like that long ago that I was asking for help on my grade 11 speech topic. I used to write 1-3 journals blogs a day! I've been looking back on my old writing and cringing, haha.

I just successfully graduated high school. Never again will I have to walk down the halls and pretend that I don't want to personally tell half of the student body that they're inconsiderate twats with an unpromising future. I can rest easy knowing that I'm finally able to start a new chapter. I don't expect it to be easy or painless, but it'll be new and that's good enough for me.

I'm also trying to figure out how to be content with breaking up with my boyfriend. A year and a half is a long time for a first love in my opinion. I don't have any bitter feelings about it, but I kind of wish I did. I wish I had something to be angry about so I didn't occasionally get those feelings of wanting to get back together. Or those nostalgic happy moments. My mom said it'd take like 2 years to get over. I cried about it, haha. For someone that's supposed to be becoming an adult, I've spent a lot of days being a winy little bitch.

Maybe I'll start writing again. I always say that. Who knows though. Writing this reminds me of how therapeutic writing was.

- Nanner.
June 16th, 2014 at 08:21am