RoosterTeeth/Achievement Hunter Fans....

Hi, so...you're a RT/AH fan, yeah? I need to talk to you about something.

So recently, I have been inactive on Mibba, I can explain this. I've started writing a different fanbases fanfiction. Yeah, you guessed it, RoosterTeeth. And the thing is, on this site, there are a total of 8 RoosterTeeth stories that I could find. 8.

What is this number? One of them happen to be mine as well. At this time, I am straying from One Direction. I have been far too comfortable writing there for about two years now. Actually Two days from now will be the two year anniversary of finishing my first 1D story ever. DO NOT READ IT, IT'S BAD.

But I want to write RoosterTeeth fanfiction, but how many fans are there that will actually READ them? I have three finished stories. A drabble/one-shot (between the two, I guess) that is based off of X-Ray and Vav. The One-shot I have on here now and a three chapter story about Gavin Free going mental. Plus, I have a secret one-shot that only one person knows about and the starts of a mini chapter story (maybe longer, depends on how well the writing part goes) and they haven't been posted here because does anyone even WANT to read them?

So here I am, asking you guys, all the RT/AH fans and maybe some other people...Would you read my RT/AH fan fiction? Because I don't want to waste time creating a layout and everything if no one is going to bother.

xxBambi

P.S Recs would be loved, I kinda want to get around the site a bit, get more people. Also, friend me as well. I like friends
June 16th, 2014 at 12:06pm