New Party Game

This actually came to me in a dream I had the other night.

During that dream, my friends and I attended a huge house party. There were people everywhere, so dense that you could hardly see through to the other side.

My friends and I had arrived and after a while, we were starting to get kind of bored (parties aren't usually our things; we are more stay-at-home-and-watch-movies type of people). Well, I happened to be glancing around the room when I noticed my friend Carlos as well as some other guys I knew across the room. That's when the idea came to me.

I turned to my friends and I said "Who wants to play a game?" I had gotten my friend Alexis' attention. She looked at me and asked me what game. I balled my hands into fists and i held them out for her. She just kind of stared at me.

"This is a kissing game. The right hand means strangers, the left hand means people we know. You have to close your eyes and pick a hand. Whichever hand you pick are the types of people we have to try and get kisses from. Whoever gets the most amount of kisses wins."

Truthfully, I was quite proud of myself. In my dream, I had managed to draw up and new and creative kissing game. In reality, I probably would never have thought of this or even make an attempt to play the game but in my dream I was this new game master. A mental pat-on-the-back is what I thought I deserved from myself.

When Alexis closed her eyes, she spun around. While she did this, I was also moving my hands around so that she wouldn't know which hand was which. In the end, she ended up picking the right hand, meaning strangers. I did the same for her, with the same results.

The thing that I found to be the funniest event of the night was that once we started, I believed that putting on red lip gloss would help me get more kisses. I must say, I did look spectacular, but once I woke up I just had to laugh at myself. By the end of the night, Alexis had gotten three kisses and I had gotten one. And it didn't even happen then. It happened at a later portion of my dream when I was with some friends at a diner.
June 17th, 2014 at 06:54pm