What Kind of Stories Would You Guys Like to See More Of? [I Goth'd up the Other Week]

By that I mean stuff like what actors/band members/fictional characters and stuff? Just I have a bunch of one-shot ideas and prompts that need filling and I'm not overly fussed about who I write them about - plus I want to challenge myself and not just write them about the same person time and time again...that and I may as well write stuff that people want to read. I do also have an original fic coming up about a couple who met online meeting up IRL for the first time, which, if I write it properly, will hopefully be very cute! I'm on such a roll with my writing lately - I love it! I planned out 5 chapters of To Wed a Princess in photography today.

Speaking of college, I never have the guts to dress as daring as I do when I'm around my friends outside of school when I'm there. Basically - at the first chance I get (parties etc.), it's black lipstick, ripped tights, dresses, my favourite heels etc. etc. but in college the most daring I'll get is a casual dress and some red lipstick. I know of course that it's hardly a place to dress up, but I feel like I'm giving up my personal style at times, y'know? I mean, I'm surprised (and flattered!) that my friends still consider me goth, heh...they also tell me that I "look like you could join the Lost Boys!" which is basically my goal in life, so fantastic!

But nah, one of my best friends had a party the other week (it ended with me looking after one of my other friends, who was crying + throwing up, but I don't mind too much) and I decided to go all out :3 I'm going to another party on Friday but I'm probably going to go for a more "dramatic goth pin-up" look when it comes to make-up. I just love experimenting with styles :3 I don't understand people who restrict themselves to just one. It's just a shame I'm not too fond of the photos from that night because my eyebrows needed done at the time and I only just got the chance to get them threaded and tinted (along with my eyelashes tinted) at the weekend. Ah well.
June 18th, 2014 at 09:02pm