So Sorry. Another Survey Thing . 20 Questions.

1. Most comforting place, smell, sound and memory?
Missouri Bend Creek. Sun warmed pine needles. Sitting ontop my roof at sunset as a kid.

2. Your ambitions as a child and your ambitions now
My ambition as a child was to be either an artist like Picasso or Van Gogh, or an archeaologist like Indiana Jones... My ambition now is to be a professor and researcher of Evolutionary Psychology.

3. Biggest fear
That I won't succeed.

4. Qualities you would like in a partner (if you would like one)
I'm not sure that I would want a partner, but if I'm to be close to anyone I want them to be intelligent, and their own person.

5. Traits you couldn’t put up with in a partner (if you would like one)
Neediness, excessive insecurities, needing to be coddled.

6. What is the worst thing you have done to another person? (Let them down, lied, faked love etc)
I've lied, let people down, neglected them, have been oblivious to their needs, dismissive of their emotions, and impatient with their feelings.

7. What are your worst traits and features?
Impatience in the emotional arena, Impatience and hostility towards things considered irrational or illogical; ie, superstitions, spirituality, karma, etc.

8. What are your best traits and features?
I'm not sure. I suppose I hold friendship in very high esteem.

9. How would you explain your idea of ‘true love’?
A mutual agreement that for better or worse, you are both better off together than apart, and thus are ready, willing and able to make compromises, join forces, defend one another, and provide shelter should the other require it.

10. The biggest mistake you’ve made.
I'm not sure yet, things are still playing out.

11. Are you rational or more emotional?
Rational. Some believe excessively.

12. Do you think you’re very conscious of the feelings of others or more self oriented?
I'm probably more self oriented, not selfish, but I'm definately lost in my head more often than I am present in other people's emotional lives.

13. Greatest achievement personally.
I succeeded with my brother to rescue two men stranded in a boat drifting towards the jaws.
I have also homeschooled myself, with high academic marks as a result.

14. If you struggle to sleep at night, what do you do to try and soothe yourself to sleep?
I either attempt to visualize a dialog between characters (which usually tires me out fairly quickly) or play a song that relaxes me.

15. What irritates you most about society?
That it is rife with prejudice, and that that prejudice is often protected by "culture".

16. When you compliment someone, what do you tend to focus on? (Looks, intelligence, personality…)
Intelligence. My compliments usually come out like "You're a genius! Thank you!" or somewhat mock dreamily, "I love your brain" or "My brain has a crush on your brain".

17. Think of your oldest friend. If you met them now do you think you would still become friends?
Yes. Probably more easily, actually.

18. Something you love to do, but feel guilty about after/during?
Lying comatose on the bed/floor, listening to music. I feel like a lazy ass, and am sure my time could be more valuably spent, but it's very relaxing.

19. Would you like children in the future. If so why?
No. I'm always scared that I will break/taint/scar children, and I don't imagine that I would ever feel comfortable being responsible for raising/directing/being there for another human life.

20. What is something people alway seem to assume about you?
I have had a lot of people assume that I'm a vegitarian, I'm not sure why?
June 19th, 2014 at 12:32am