Tennessee Trip over. </3

Last week I went on a trip with my best friend and her dad to Tennessee and it was amazing. My first time ever going on a serious vacation and I miss it already.
Not many care about my vacations so I'm blogging for the hell of it because I feel like writing.
We passed through Atlanta Georgia first, I never saw it before that so I was really shocked to see the size of the roads and the buildings that looked to be 900000 feet tall.. it was an amazing experience for me.
Than came Alabama.. And no offense to anyone who lives there but honestly I hated it. Maybe it was because it was so dark outside I wasn't really paying much attention but we passed some creepy ass places there. Like old cemetary's, Houses up on the hills all by themselves, abandoned churches.. Ugh, it scared the poop outta us. we even had to pull over on the side of the road and sleep for a few hours 'cos we were dead tired but we survived.. Haha.
Unfortunetly for us we saw a few things that made us sad, like many wrecks that left people dead and we saw it with our own eyes how tragic shit is in other States. I live in Florida.. Small city.. Not many bad things happened.

when we got to Tennessee, we went straight to Pigeon forge. Why?
DOLLYWOOD! :)
we went to Dollywood and I almost cried I had so much fun. we went on everything, I am a serious Roller coaster fan, and if you live in Tennessee and you have not been to Dollywood, annnnd you love Roller coasters, go there! It was such an incredible feeling knowing I had an oppertunity to do such a wonderful thing I would do it again in a heart beat. <333333
June 20th, 2014 at 08:44pm