Teen Wolf Is Back in Just Two Days! What's Your Favorite Teen Wolf Fan Fiction?

I'm so excited. I love Teen Wolf so much because it's extremely different from what most supernatural shows are like nowadays. I mean, I watched like the first and second seasons of The Vampire Diaries and just was not impressed by all of the love struck teeny-bopper stuff that I saw. The boys in the show are very pretty though and I could see the potential in the show, it just wasn't my thing.

BUT Teen Wolf has been perfect since like the beginning. I love everything about it, especially the relationships between each of the characters. If you watch it from the beginning, you can see how all of them bond over everything they go through together, like they aren't instant best friends which I've seen in many shows.

My favorite character development has to be Lydia. She goes from this superficial girl who only cares about her hair and super hot boyfriend and hides her intelligence as if it were this bad thing to this beautiful young woman who radiates confidence and shows off just how much she knows when she helps Scott and his friends. Even as a damsel in distress, Lydia is still perfect. My absolute favorite scene with her is when she and her mom are in her room and she's getting ready and they talk about her large scar on her neck. She wasn't going to hide it like a normal traumatized teen would, she walks into that school with her head held high and ignores the stares like they don't matter and I just love her character so much.

I seriously cannot wait for the season premier! It's going to be so good and I can't wait to see all of my characters back and making Beacon Hills a better place. I've been waiting for what feels like forever and now it's here and I just can hardly contain my excitement!

To celebrate, I'm starting a new fan fiction starring Stiles Stilinski (hopefully) like you've never read before! It's called Are You Sleeping? and its based around when the nogistune takes over Stiles.

Thanks for reading my lovely little rant about how much I love Teen Wolf and be sure to leave a link to all of your Teen Wolf fan fiction (:
June 21st, 2014 at 07:05pm