Indigo.Umbrella. || Wow, Look at That!

So these past days have been a bit crazy. I dyed my hair pink, went to Berlin, got arrested and today I went to band practice half asleep because I'm lame and just HAD to get arrested last night at 1.20am.

ANYWAY, I stayed all day at home after practice and if you wanna watch some videos of us fooling around and having a few laughs whilst trying out a new song we wrote, you can go here (look at that! Self-promoting whore here!).

Anyway, I was bored so I grabbed my acoustic and did this:



And I was posting it on Youtube when I suddenly realized; "Hey, I met this song on Mibba!"

And I was reminded of Indigo.Umbrella. Who knows if she's changed her name, haven't really talked to her in a while. But when I came here from Quizilla (oh, lord) she has a huge deal. It was mostly Avenged and MCR and she was/is amazing. Last I knew, she was writing originals now. Gotta read them.

Anyway, if you were ever a fan of her, I'm pretty sure you knew Mila's and Frank's story. Like, wow, I wish I could read it again, it was so great. He gave her a CD with songs and one of them was First Day of My Life. It's a pretty big song for me, and I just wanted to say it. She is a great writer. And a great mother too! So if you guys wanna read something cool and original, just go to hers. She's great, really.

Indigo, if yo readin' dis, you rock.
June 22nd, 2014 at 01:07am