About Cucumbers! (Mature)

Soooo....this is completely random but that's just who I am. I've always been a bit dirty minded. I can make almost any word sexual or into a dirty joke somehow. At work is no exception. I work in boring fast food with a lot of people younger than me by a few years lol. I work with some older women who are always horny and talking some crazy sexual stuff.

So basically something sexual is always being said at work in a joking sense. Well the other day my one manager who is always bragging about the garden she works so much on brought a cucumber she'd grown to work. She wanted to show it to my store manager. Well....it's funny because this manager brings her lunch to work in a Victoria's secret bag to begin with. So picture a long green vegetable coming out of a lingerie bag LOL. She goes in there during the lunch rush and brings out a super green cucumber! She shows it to our store manager and the first thing she tells her is, "Put your "toy" away before a customer sees."

She was obviously joking around but we were ALL cracking up. Weirdly enough....somehow the convo detoured into our maintenance man telling me how females have camel toes but the male equivalent of that is called a "moose knuckle!" I nearly died from laughter because in all the dirty shit I've heard, I'd never once heard of that but it was so funny. Anyway....so that's one convo about cucumbers that was comical.

I've always found cucumbers to be hilarious anyway because they do resemble a dildo a great deal. I've heard stories of women using them as such which is unsafe obviously but yeah. I've heard it referenced a few times. Another incident with the vegetable is this convo I overheard two women having at our local grocery. Now I'm not judging them for perhaps being lesbian or bi sexual. I believe people can love and hump who they wish....I'm just pointing this out because of the situation.

The one woman was picking out some apples from the produce area when the other woman walked over with a rather large cucumber in her hand. She held it up to the woman and asked, "Is this one good enough you think?"

The woman smirked at her....in a seductive manner and said, "It's perfect." She then winked at her!! I swear.....I walked away quickly and burst out laughing. I mean....it's not my place to listen to people's convos but they were talking loud enough for anyone around to hear lol. It was just so funny. If they weren't going to use it for anything more than a salad, they sure made the entire scene seem suggestion. It was so funny.

I've never used any type of fruits or vegetables for sexual stimulation. I'm not judging anyone who has. In fact, I'm kind of curious LOL. Not about vegetables per say but it's always interesting to hear what women have resorted to using for that type of thing. I've heard of women using their shower head.......um.....reaching orgasms from riding horses......or on motorcycles. Even heard of someone using a barbie doll leg for that. So....I know a lot of you are probably modest but have you ever used something besides your hand or dildos for stimulation?
June 22nd, 2014 at 04:53am