Pierce the Veil

Okay, there's something you guys need to know...

I'm totally obsessed with Pierce the Veil. It probably doesn't show, not even in my fan fics, but I swear to God I'm practically talking about them all day, everyday!

This blog post is not even about them saving my life, even though they did. It's about how they actually give a shit about their fans and don't mind commenting and liking everyone's pictures on Instagram and tweeting back too!

Today, something I never thought would happen, happened! Usually Vic is the one to like everyone's pictures on Instagram, but not today. It was Mike that liked at least 3 people's pictures and one of them was mine! I was literally sooo happy! I've been waiting for that to happen to me!

I literally never get lucky with ANYTHING and I just want to rant about how many times Pierce the Veil members have noticed me on social media.

Clearly, I have never met them, but I keep seeing people on Instagram meeting them in the most random places! This girl met them in their San Diego studio! I didn't comment though. I read through the comments and it looks like they told her not to tell where it is, OBVIOSULY! They don't want crowds near them when they're trying to record their music. Another girl met them in a bagel shop...A FREAKING BAGEL SHOP! WHY CAN'T I GET THAT LUCKY! Oh right, I don't live in Cali:(

Anyway, I'm getting off the main subject of why I wanted to write this blog. Okay, So ptv members...

Vic has liked 16 of my pics on Instagram.
Mike liked 1, and that's literally good enough.
Tony tweeted me in October last year and I cried.
Jaime........okay here's the thing with HIME. He doesn't notice anyone, none of his fans on social media, like ever. That's why I must meet him in person AND THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN HIM NOTICING YOU ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I'd rather meet them than them noticing me on the internet. That's why if i meet a band member, i don't try so hard to get them to notice me on social networking sites cuz i would have already met them.

For example, Jenna McDougal, the bae, I met her at Warped last year so i don't bother constantly tweeting her for her to notice me, get it? But there is one person that i met (kinda obvious cuz he's in my profile pic) that i still tried to get to notice me on twitter and he did. He retweeted me last month;)

Anyway, Yeah, Pierce the Veil. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH. I can't wait for their new album to come out...THAT MEANS TOURS! Same with Sleeping with Sirens and All Time Low...i think they're doing new albums too. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? ALL TIME LOW, SLEEPING WITH SIRENS, AND PIERCE THE VEIL ON TOUR TOGETHER! I hope. Thanks for reading my shitty blog post:)
June 22nd, 2014 at 07:15am