recollection and scary experiences.

Yep, yesterday was our recollection. It was fun. Although, I don't know if recollections should be fun. But yeah, I kinda.. almost.. cried during the recollection. ^^U It's alright, right?

So... yeah. :]
Our recollection was held at some sort of retreat house which seemed like a resort. Idk. The building was old. It was 4-stories high and scary-looking.

Speaking of scary, there are also ghosts in there. We heard our classmate scream when she was wandering around the second-floor. Supposedly, our classmate [ who was also our vice-president } heard noises and saw a woman in white. I don't know the real details.

Anyway, our class went "ghost hunting" during our free time. We went to the second floor. It was scary and I could feel something watching us. And I swore, when I was in the bathroom... I saw a pair of feet walk out the bathroom. I asked my classmate who was there, and she said that it was only the two of us. And when I was passing by the lounge, I also saw someone sit on one of the chairs. After a second or so, s/he was gone. Maybe I was just hallucinating. *shrugs*

Also, my friend said she hardly could breathe as we were walking through the halls of the second floor. And, add a lot of stuff. A helluvalot of supernatural stuff happened there. We're going to return back there next year for our second-year recollection. Eh.. oh well.

How was your friday, mibbians? :]
September 15th, 2007 at 10:58am