Reminiscing to Old Mibba!

I have no idea why, but I felt like taking a trip down memory lane, and then I started remembering the old Mibba days. Because good God, those were some jolly fun days. I dunno how many people really were around during those times, but it was very...very different from now. So let's reminisce shall we?

First of all, profile layouts. Oh Lord, these were literally the best! I remember how everyone would have these profile layouts and it was cool because it made our profiles all unique and crap. And there'd be a photo on the left side of us with a small box with our name and age and stuff, then a large bio in the middle. To see the comments, you'd have to scroll down or click on a tiny tab. I remember trying every single design ever in existence!

And of course who could forget the "Welcome to Mibba!" spams! I feel like now it isn't done very often, but I remember way back then when literally every Mibbian just had to welcome the new members! It was great because they wouldn't feel left out, but sadly, they were very well comment-raped as I called it! I think when I first joined I had gotten about 23 comments! It was great.

I also remember a Chat log thing of a bobber where you'd go on and people would be talking away. Some people would just get on to promote their stories - not gonna lie, I did it too. Others would go on just to talk to other Mibbians and say hi. Maybe discuss a certain topic. It was really cool and even though I miss that, I kind of like messaging and commenting on profiles way better.

Last of all, the entire layout of the website itself! Everything was so different, whether it was in Stories, or Poems, or whatever. It was nothing compared to how our Mibba looks now!

Even though that past time was a good time, I'm honestly very glad we have our new and improved Mibba (although I do wish that it would stop being rather laggy and slow). This was just a kind of "Throwback Tuesday" kind of thing to think back to the olden days when this site was absolutely and completely different. It's been a good time, guys!

What was your favorite thing about the old Mibba? Were you here during that time? You should totally comment because I'd love to see how many people remember - I feel a tad bit alone on this!
June 25th, 2014 at 03:02am