I Just Finished Watching the Premier of Teen Wolf.

I'm a little upset because of Malia's character. I think that they made her adapt to high school life way too quickly, like she's been a coyote for eight years or so and now she's finally become a human and she's more comfortable in social settings that Kira? that's a little strange to me. She's totally cute though, I just prefer Stiles with Lydia even though the writers of Teen Wolf don't seem to want that to happen.

This show is absolutely perfect though. I'm so ready for this season and I'm glad I don't have to wait as long as I would have if I watched it on Monday for the new episode. I want to see it all now. I want to know what's going on with these werejaguars and werecoyotes. I don't know if they made the episode extremely dark on purpose but it was so hard to see anything on my TV so I still don't have a good idea of what they look like. At least they found Derek though, or who I'm assuming is Derek. It is baby Derek and I'm not trusting him at all. He's totally going to be a downer. Why did they put Derek in the opening sequence if he's not going to be there? My questions are endless and I cannot wait to finish the season off and wait for the next.

Also, why is everyone totally over Allison's death and where the hell did Isaac go with Argent? They can't just take all of these characters away and then not dwell on it for an episode or two. I know they said Isaac wasn't going to be in this season or that this was his last season on the show but they could at least show him.

These are my useless thoughts on Teen Wolf.. What were yours?
June 25th, 2014 at 02:03pm