Wild Dreams

Hey guys!

So, little known fact, but I am a vivid dreamer.

Referring to when I sleep this time.

Anyway, I go through periods where I have these very weird out-there dreams that vary from me being a heroin dealer to support my crumbling family as I'm on a high speed train run from the police, to scifi like futuristic dreams where the love of my life's invention can save the very world as we know it and everything in between.

So, last night I had another dream and I told my best friend about it and she thinks I should let it be a little side project for the summer and I'm really considering it, but I want a few more opinions.

The one thing is, there's a trigger warning so don't read the strike part if you get triggered by the mention of rape.

Okay, so the dream opens up with me being in a bookstore with my close friend and it both appears that we're somewhere in our 20's. As we talk, I mention that I'm going to get married to this guy who I really love and care for and because I care for him so much, I recently ended an affair with his best friend.

Fast forward, this best friend gets cancer. My fiancé starts to take care for him and I also help in aiding him as I try to forget and erase the memories of having an affair with him.

One night my fiancé goes away for a business related trip, leaving me in our apartment by ourselves. At the dead of night, someone is beating on the door and I find out it's the best friend. He starts yelling and keeps saying I should let him in and sleep with him one more time because he's dying. I refuse to let him in and tell him to come back the following morning when my fiancé will be back. This angers him and he begins to beat on the door, starting to break it down. At that point in the dream, I felt that if he broke down the door and got in, a rape would occur. So I grab a gun and a phone and record him breaking down the door saying that if he gets in the house, I would shoot him. He breaks down the door and I shoot him, not meaning to kill him, but he dies. Police, obviously, get involved and due to me recording him they let me go free because it was self defense. Despite that, the community around us calls me a murderer and says I should've let the best friend rape me since he was very ill from the cancer.

And that's it. Obviously if I were to go through with it, I would write it with more details to fill the gap. I don't know, I would really like opinions on it since it is a more mature subject I feel not only for myself, but this website.

So, yeah.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
June 25th, 2014 at 06:16pm