A7X 24th June! I Might Be in the A7X Live DVD!

Yesterday was insane. It began with I and my friend Shima leaving like really early so that we could meet up with Helena (Acid_rain88) and her friend Malin! Which we did and they were both so nice, down-to-earth and just really awesome to talk to. We ate together before the show and laughed, i was really fun to finally meet them!

Amaranthe and Dead By April were the opening bands, and in that order.

Amaranthe disappointed me to be honest, they didn't even play their top songs and they aren't even a big, recognized band outside of Asia even if they are from Gothenbrug. So the few that I actually knew, when they played those songs it didn't sound good either.

Dead By April were alright, I do not like their new growler and I was just annoyed at him but the singer Santos or however his name is spelled, fuck me, he is hot. He had the tattoos at the right places and he just looked perf. Their perfomance was great live even if I didn't know half of the songs they played.

...and now to Avenged Sevenfold. Their setlist was similar to the one from last year, they opened with 'Sheperd of Fire' and ended with Unholy Confessions, by ending I mean the encore! I started out in the middle of the crowd and like three songs in, I was at the front.

Synyster fucking Gates, smiled at me like a mainiac. YES. The piece of hot, guitarist ass smiled at me. I smiled like crazy during his free hand solo and he saw my smile, and did an even crazier one back. Handsome motherfucker.

Here's pictures!

The girls!
Image
We started out thereeeee, you can spot Helena's US of A leggings.
Image
Image

Then, Amaranthe opened.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Then Dead By April. Honestly, I only took pictures of Santos /Zantos(?)
Image
Image
Image

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - the closer I got the front, the blurrier pictures haha. Sorry.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Someone from Denmark decided to visit and ruin 50% of all shots =)
Image
Synacky so blurry </3
Image
Image

This is the best picture I got the entire night and it's so good. I love it. Its so perfecttt.
Image

Also, quoting my latest status on Facebook:

"To anyone else that has been or will go to an A7X concert, they filmed for a live DVD. So when I got pushed to the front, my sweaty ass retarded face is probably going to be on display for everyone if they use the Swedish crowd as footage for the upcoming DVD. I'm expecting faces of horror if I get spotted."

I almost caught Johnny's pic. Al-fucking-most. So close but my height was my disadvantage :(

I had so much fun, being in the crowd is so much fun on a different lvl than seat places. You're one with the concert, like the entire rythm. I felt others excitement and it made me even more pumped. FUCK YES. Loved this. <3
June 25th, 2014 at 09:08pm