It's My Two Year K-Pop Anniversary!!

And I would so spam you all with pictures and videos, but I ran over the limit on my internet so hardly anything loads. Merggh! So I'm just going to ramble and talk about how much I adore K-Pop and yeah. ::weird: <--I know the smiley won't actually show up, but you all know that face by heart now I'm sure.

As of recently, my ultimate bias has been a title without someone to claim it. Junho from 2PM and Junsu of JYJ have been battling it out for the last couple weeks(after Nikki officially ships Junlee over Kysu, say what.) and I thought Junho would win, but no. Junsu knew he was losing and decides to play Dracula in the Korean musical of the same name just so he can seduce me with his vampire ways. I call foul!

And Sulee. What is up with Sulee? I blame Nikki for the Suho/Kylee ship. I had no idea who the guy even was until Nik's like "I SHIP YOU WITH SUHO FROM EXO. KYA! ;D". Still not sure how it happened, but he is very attractive. ::P: And now Jade helps sail the SS Sulee too apparently.

Why don't we just make this a shipping blog, eh?
Ships I ship:

-Yooki FOREVER.
-Chenade
-Jungki
-Chanrese
-Yunoa
-Nikara <--Nikki, you're as bad as Raven...

Favorite groups:
-2PM
-U-KISS
-MBLAQ
-JYJ
-Super Junior
-BIGBANG
-2NE1
-Brown Eyed Girls
-Norazo
I am a proud Hottest Kissme Elf with a lot of Cassie, Blackjack, and A+ in there. And whatever BEG's fan club would be...>.> And I'm pretty old school. I don't listen to a lot of the newer groups, oops.

Favorite solo artists:
-Xia(aduh)
-Taeyang
-Rain
-Boa
-JYP

Favorite songs:
-Super Junior's "Its You" and "Sorry, Sorry"
-"A.D.T.O.Y" by 2PM
-"Tarantallegra" and "11AM" by Xia Junsu
-""Fantastic Baby" and "Haru Haru" by BIGBANG
-JYJ's "In Heaven" (can't listen to it without bawling my eyes out)
-"Wild Horse" by Norazo
-"Be a Man" and "Oh Yeah!" by MBLAQ
-Rain's "30Sexy"(You can count on me singing this song on my 30th birthday, dudes.)
-Taeyang's "Wedding Dress"
-"Believe" by U-KISS(my ultimate happy song)
-Exo-M's "Growl"

I highly suggest all of these songs if you have not heard them! Norazo do not take anything seriously and they are so awesome. Hyuk Lee is so fine. ::yah:

These lists have really changed since last year, holy crap. BUT YEAH I'VE BEEN IN THIS FANDOM FOR LIKE TWO YEARS AND ITS GOING TO KEEP GOING, BITCHES. *throws confetti and demands that JHo dance*

I'm just going to leave this here because this video made me laugh so hard(after I was done being disturbed).
June 27th, 2014 at 03:48am