Dying Over Block B Feels!

SO I SAW BLOCK B AND IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING AND I'LL TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING I CAN FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

So I went to the Miami concert (like A 5 hour drive but we had family there so it was all cool) and it was spectacular! My aunt was trying to get us to the fansigning because she's in the entertainment business but it was sort of out of her control. Maybe if she had been sent to another person we could have done it but anyway it was fun.

My mom and I were in the VIP section so we were sorta close (and then this freakishly tall girl had to be in front of me so I was like to the K-Pop heavens: IT'S BECAUSE I'M SO SHORT RIGHT?? HAHA VERY FUNNY) But they had a screen up and I could kind of see around her if I moved a certain way.

Oh my gosh, they are even more good looking in person. I'm trying to remember what all they played. They played (in no particular order) Be the Light, Very Good, No Joke (I think), Action (I think), Movie's Over, Nalina, and then for an encore they played Very Good (rough version) and Nice Day.

Omg, they did the singing to the girl's and everything but what I want to talk about was the charades because that shit was hilarious. Zico was the referee and he was so funny. He told the crowd "Don't tell them" when he was showing us the word. "It's our secret." And P.O kept cheating. That was hilarious. One of the words was Transformers and after a while he started saying (in his incredibly sexy deep voice) Megatron and Zico kept getting mad at him. He even chased him around the stage trying to hit him with his notebook. The next word was like the Hulk and HOLY HELL BATMAN BECAUSE JAEHYO WAS ON FUCKING FIRE LIKE HE RIPPED HIS JACKET OFF ALL SEXY LIKE AND THREW IT TO THE GROUND AND STARTED MAKING FAKE PUNCHES AT B-BOMB. It was awesome. I don't know how they were playing it but I think they had to make everyone in their team guess it or something like that. So then B-Bomb took his turn and ripped his jacket off all sexy like and threw it to the ground and I was like SOMEBODY HOLD ME PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE THESE FEELS

Jaehyo's group ended up winning. Their team name was "Oppa". The other team's name was Kyung. He seemed so happy about that.

They also did a Q&A but they interviewed themselves and some of the members kept asking others why they were so sexy - and I don't know how it happened, but U-Kwon ending up giving us a freaking sexy ass dance. LIKE I'M SERIOUS HE TEASED US AND TOOK HIS JACKET OFF ALL SEXY LIKE AND DID SOME NASTY SEXY DANCE MOVES AND MY OVARIES WERE NO MORE. And then, B-Bomb was dancing later and he was dancing all sexy and I was like NO STAHP MY OVARIES CAN'T TAKE IT!

You just have not lived until you have seen U-Kwon do a striptease.

But anyways the concert was amazing and I ended up screaming myself hoarse and my throat still hurts. And the members all said goodbye to us individually and Kyung spoke to us in English and I was floored at how good he was. He was like my English isn't that good and I was like stop Kyung you're perfect.

I was a little upset with Jazzy Group, though, because they said that only the people who got the VIP and VVIP tickets would be doing the high touch but then they ended up letting everyone do it so it took forever. And they wouldn't even let us take pictures. :( My mom took a few pics during the concert but I would have loved to get a selfie with Jaehyo or something.

OH MY GOD THAT HIGH TOUCH LIKE I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD BE COOL AND SAY HI AND MAYBE HUG THEM BUT AS SOON AS ZICO CAME INTO VIEW I JUST STARTED CRYING AND I LOST MY ABILITY TO FUNCTION

He was so nice too. He said hi to me and he was so amazing and I was just a derp trying to hold back my tears. Omg. It was like a rush, it just was over way too fast. I high-fived P.O and B-Bomb in a daze and then it wasn't until I got to U-Kwon that I found my ability to speak again so I just blurted I love you to him. And then when I get to Jaehyo my heart was pounding. I said 'saranghaeyo' to him and he turned back to me and said 'Oh, I love you too!" I died. I seriously did. And then Kyung smiled so warmly at me and he like curled his fingers over mine when he high-fived me and I about melted. I wish I would've said something to him but I was just so overwhelmed. And then when I got to Taeil I asked if I could give him a hug and he hugged me! Oh, I had to take a few minutes to myself after that because I was shaking and trying to keep my tears in. They were just all smiles and so amazing and I wish I could see them again soon. They're supposed to have a comeback in July so I'm going to be watching out for that.

Oh, and there was this camera man who was catching the footage of fangirls after the high-touch, I guess for their video, and he ended up backing right into me while I was collecting myself. I lost it, I was laughing so hard, and the poor guy kept apologizing.

I felt like that night was over way too fast but it was awesome and I can't wait until they come back to the States again. I hope they go to KCON next year since I can't go this year.

AND OMG JAEHYO SAID HE LOVED ME I WILL REMEMBER THAT FOR AS LONG AS I SHALL LIVE I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS EXPERIENCE

BBC FO LYFE!
June 28th, 2014 at 08:52am