Stories and Vacation.

So I'm really conflicted right now because I want to write but I don't know what I want to write about. Like it's the worst. Okay, I have a Harry Styles stories that needs to be updated, and I know basically where I want the chapter to go, but I just can't for the life of me figure out how to start it. Same goes for the Zayn/Liam story I have. I know what I want to happen in the next chapter and I mean I've even started on them both but for some reason I everything I type doesn't sound right. Which sucks because I hate that I haven't updated in a while and have kept everyone who reads them waiting. I'm gonna try and work on them soon though. Hopefully I'll be able to get over this stinking rut and figure something out. But for right now I think both of those are going to kind of be on the back burner for the time being. Which means I'll kind of update them as inspiration strikes and the updates will probably be really slow.

My other problem with stories right now is that I have Harry Potter feels since I'm going to Florida in like a week and I'm gonna be in Orlando at Universal for the first time in my life and I'm going to the freaking Harry Potter park they have and so like I want to write a ton of Harry Potter stuff but I also really want to start something with 5 Seconds of Summer. I mean there are like so many adorable meme's on tumblr that give me so many ideas that I wanna try but it's so hard to pick which one to write about!

So I guess who would you guys like me to write about?

I mean I adore them all. Really they're all just so perfect sometimes it hurts to look at them. And it makes it so hard for me to pick who to write about as like the main guy! So I need help deciding.

Oh along with this new 5 Seconds of Summer story that I'm planning to start, I am so going to write probably a ton of Marauder related one-shots most likely, and I'm hopefully going to get around to updating Memories with in the next few days so be sure to be on the look out for that if you want.

Okay now onto vacation!

Like guys I am so excited to be going to Orlando for the first time ever okay. I have wanted to go to Universal since I heard they were opening the Harry Potter part of the park when I was still in school but I've never been. We've always just gone to Texas for vacation. I'm not even kidding every year since the year I was born almost 21 years ago except once I have went to Texas. Every year. So I've been to the same part of Texas 19 times. And while it's fun and I love it, and I really love seeing my family doing the same thing that many times does get a little old so finally doing something new is exciting. And I can not wait! I'm so gonna freak out. It's gonna be the best, I mean I even bought an adorable pair of high waisted shorts yesterday to wear while I'm down there. And I am prepared.
June 29th, 2014 at 02:41am