Reading Minds • Feeling Negative

I wish I could read minds.

It's not for a dumb reason, like I want to know if someone likes me, or I want to know what someone really thinks about me. I'm not trying to be intrusive. I just want to be able to read minds so that I can get a job.

I have been actively looking for a long time. I've applied online, applied in person done multiple interviews and still no job. I unfortunately decided that I was going to focus on school and extra curricular activies in high school instead of working and then live at home and focus on school the last two years of college so now I'm 20 and have very little working experience.

I want to know if I say something wrong or if I'm doing something right because I feel confident throughout all my interviews I've been to, but I still don't have a job so maybe I'm not doing something right. I just wish there was a way for me to just know what to say or do to get the job.

I want to know what is the right way to interview? What do I say to persuade someone to hire me. I want to know so that I'm able to finally get a job. I honestly don't even care what I'm doing or where I'm working at this point I just need to start supporting myself again.

*sighs*

Onto other things...
My mom is driving me crazy, I haven't talked to my sister in 2 weeks and I haven't written anything in almost 5 months which sucks because I feel all jumbled up in my head but have no way of getting all these ideas on paper because I'm having a block.

I feel all over the place and nothing feels stable. I feel like everything is temporary and I've been especially negative lately even though I thought things were looking up. I don't know I had this light and it feels like life keeps dimming it and everything is about to go dark soon.

Things have been looking pretty bleak lately and I don't know how to get out of this funk that I seem to be in.
June 30th, 2014 at 12:08am