Stars and Lost Lovers (?)

We'll I felt like I would keep with the theme and wrote about my two subjects I've written about before. Boys and my horoscope.

To start things off I was browsing the interweb not to long ago and found a funny little site where you could read about how the different signs matches together. I'm a Sagittarius so it's always fun to read about how I am in bed (virgin alert) and so on. I won't mention all of the things that we're said in those small texts, but in short they all called Sagittarius's cheaters and sexually out there. Since I haven't had a relationship or slept with anyone I don't know about the two. But I sure hope I'm not the first one.

Last time I wrote about boys was when I went to Stockholm in August/September. We'll nothing has happened since then (okay maybe a little). I just feel like I have to write this down because I am going crazy right now.

On Saturday (the day before yesterday) I was at a party at a friends house. I hadn't partied with her in a long time so I pushed her to have a small get together at her house. She then invited a bunch of her friends (they all grew up together more or less). Those people were really nice and I started talking to one of the boys. Let's say his name is Sal. Well Sal decided to stay at the party when his friends and siblings left, which I was okay with because he seemed nice enough. Anyways we started talking, hugging and then maybe a kiss or two. And put of nowhere a girl that had been there earlier that day started texting him, telling him to come home and that she was waiting in his bed. She was 17, he's 22... After sending him 12000 texts (he showed me all of them) she told him that if he did anything "with that girl Hanna" she would be really sad and angry with him. The beauty of it all was that they met the very same day (or so Sal said).

So I managed to get a girl to hate me because I actually let Go and made out with a stranger. Lovely. The funny thing is that he probably would've gotten more lucky if he had gone with her. But yeah.
Some things happened between the two of us and he said some pretty nice things. During the time when he said them I shrugged them off and almost laughed at how cheesy they sounded, but the more I think about it the more I want to believe it. I want him to mean that he truly hadn't felt like that when he saw any other girl. Or that I actually was sexy. But them my second worry joins in. I'm worried he's gonna talk to his friends about what we did. And that he's gonna say that I was disgusting or something.

On some level I don't care. On another level I do. And on the level in between I want him to write to me.

We'll fuck me backwards. I don't know what to fucking do.
June 30th, 2014 at 10:29pm