Bonnie & Clyde

"You know what I've been thinking Clyde?"
"I ain't no mind reader..."


They are legends.

I am in love with their story.

Even if they are the bad guys. It makes me sad. They started out...I don't know, simple? I'm not sure that's the right word. Over time though, they got worse, more crazy.

The line that stuck while watching the movie, the one from 2013, was close to the end when Bonnie was on drugs for her pain from burning her leg and she shoots the man in the head.

She says to Clyde, "See how his head bounced Clyde? Just like a rubber ball." And that shook me to my core. She was insane. Mentally, physically...etc.

It made me feel bad that some people are just so...broken...that Clyde knew after that, it was time for them to die. Bonnie was only 23 when she died. Clyde was 25.

What makes me sad is that in a sick and twisted way, they were doing all of what they did because they loved one another and wanted to protect each other.

The real thing that gets me moved to almost tears is during the movie the last few lines said by Clyde...

"Sometimes I like to think that fever of unexplained origin, that I never came out of the other side, and the rest of my life, pshh, none of it ever happened. Especially that part where I got shot 37 times, heh, giving my Bonnie Parker...her big ending."
July 1st, 2014 at 06:51am