Yes I Am Here

So basically all I've done on Mibba lately is update stories and leave. I had one hell of a summer semester and I started a new job last week so I was honest to god so stressed out that I rarely found time to log on to Mibba. I haven't read anything, I haven't even posted blogs and I legit haven't talked to anyone in forever.

Now I'm back and I'm coming back full throttle. I'm going to start posting blogs more, regularly updating all of my stuff and making sure that I'm still talking to my friends on here. I came back to see that a few people have left Mibba which really makes me sad and that a few people have actually removed me from their friends list (lol) and that's fine but I'm definitely back in action.

I really hated being away so much and I missed a lot of stuff, so if you have something you think I should read PLEASE TELL ME. I need content, I need some friends, I need to light my Mibba flame again. If you want to talk to me, shoot me a PM. Let's talk, I love talking about your beautiful life and your amazing stories. If you want to talk about fandoms, let's do it. I want to hear every detail about your OTP and I want you to scream about your NOTP. If you want to talk about the world, let's do it. I want to hear where you're from and what you like about it.

Anyways, I've got a million stories going on, but a few of them are just sort've for fun things. All my original stories at the moment save for Crown are honestly just to free write on and they aren't anything to serious. Any fandom story that I have are still being written avidly (some less avidly than others, I'll admit) and I'm going to start working harder on them.

If you still love me after my disappearance, wow you're amazing
July 1st, 2014 at 05:27pm