Let's Get Together and Help Each Other.

So, I just read this blog like a minute ago and it spoke directly to my soul.

The gist of it was that basically us as writers and as Mibbians need to start being active again. Not just as in writing and updating our own stories, but commenting and reading each other's stories.

I myself am guilty of being a silent reader or not giving some stories a chance but that stops today.*Triumphant music plays in background*

Comments and subs and recc's really do mean a lot to writers. Some may not say anything but it truly does. It lets them know that someone is taking the time out to read their things.

You like comments and active readers don't you?

So do they.

No one on Mibba is a celebrity, unless Obama has a secret Mibba account. We should all wanna help boost each other's confidence as writers.

That's what Mibba is for: writers.

What's the point in writing anything if absolutely no one reads it? That's so not a fun feeling.

So, I challenge each and every one of you to go and read and comment on a story. Go on, make someone's day.

To make it better, leave me your story, a friend's story, a friend of a friend's story in the comments and I'll read and comment.

You don't even have to comment on one of mine, if you want to that'd be GREAT. But, this is about empowering one another.

We're a Mibba family.

Let's act like it.

K bye
July 2nd, 2014 at 01:25am