Update on Surgery + Madness and Love + New Story + Camp NaMoWriMo??

-sigh- It has been so long since I have posted anything in my Blog or my story, and I am very sorry about that.

I had posted a Blog in probably late May or early June about how my boyfriend, Jake, would be having surgery on his lower back. Well, they scheduled his pre-op, which is where they take blood, as him questions about his history, tells him what to do the night before, on the 9th of July, and his actual surgery is scheduled July 14th. It turns out that he can't find someone to cover for him at work since he is the supervisor, and the woman who usually would take over, has her grand kids for the summer. We have called the doctor multiple times, and they haven't even gotten back with us about a schedule date or if they even acknowledged our phone call. Frustrating is what this is.

Nothing important has been going on lately for a "busy life". For my story, Madness and Love, it has kinda been put on hiatus for maybe a month or so, I have begun writing on the tenth chapter again, so I should be getting back into the groove of things soon. I am sorry I haven't been writing on it like I should. I do, however, plan on getting it finished. Just a few more chapters and she will be done.

I am thinking about writing a new story about Scarecrow/Jonathan Crane from Batman. It will be the Cillian Murphy version of him. I am kinda in the mood of reading and writing about him hence why I haven't been writing my other story. I have this problem where I will get into the mood of reading and writing about a character, and then I will get bored with them and go to someone else, get bored with them, and go to someone else, and sometimes it will go back to the person from before. I know, I am weird, but I can't help it. Scarecrows back story is interesting to me. Gruesome, but interesting.

What do you think about the new story? Would any one read it? Probably people who just make an account to read or whatever.

What is Camp NaMoWriMo? I went, and made an account just to find nothing explaining it. I just know that you have a month to write 50,000 words for a novel and you have support for it. After that, I don't know much else about it. If someone could explain it for me, that would be great.

I guess that is it, thank you if you got this far in reading. I know my life isn't all that interesting, but I am writing these blogs because I can always look back on them in the future!!

Goodnight, Mibbians.

Love, Koda. :D :D
July 2nd, 2014 at 05:56am