Lipstick Emo Revival Summer Babe | I Got My Cast Off! | New Username

I don't know if you guys know about this already, but there is this generator that takes your name and turns into an aesthetically beautiful phase and I think I'm in love with it haha.

My full name came out as lipstick emo revival summer babe
My sister's full name came out as bohemian lolita demon tragedy

Put your full name in the generator and tell me what your phase is, i'd like to see more phases.Image

----------------------------------------------

As some of you may know, I broke my leg badly on a trampoline about a month ago and had to get surgery on it. I've had surgery before on my collarbone when I broke that (long story) and I was very drowsy from the pain meds and having my arm in a sling, of course, made writing (or doing anything else really) damn near impossible. It was the same experience with my leg except I had the freedom to use my arms but the cast on my leg was really uncomfortable and pain meds were doing what they did best and made me a sleepy mess, so no writing has been getting done it was making me really sad.

Yesterday, I finally got my cast taken off and here's the aftermath (sorry if this is graphic)Image

Image

Yeah, it's gross, I know. Image

Now with a (semi) healed leg, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and start updating again, so look out for those!

P.S. bullets. is now bona drag. I've been reading that biography about Morrissey and listening to him a lot during my "rehabilitation". It just seemed to fit better, I hope there's no confusion!

xo sophia Image
July 3rd, 2014 at 08:05am