To Any Story Layout Makers...Interested in Making Me Story Layouts?

Hello there,

So recently, I have come across a new problem that I have never had to deal with. That problem is that I seemed to have somehow have exceeded the bandwidth limit for Photobucket.

My sister tried to explain it to me, but even she said it's kinda stupid. I don't really get it but I guess for now I have to wait for like 2 more weeks for the limit to be reset or purchase a special package...yea...

I don't know how to prevent myself from exceeding the limit in the future so I decided to make a few backup plans.

Here is where you glorious talented Story Layout Makers come in...

I have a feeling that since I don't know how I exceeded the limit, I have a feeling this might be a recurring problem in the future.
So...I am looking for Layout makers. For now, I am only looking for one layout for one story but that may change, as three of my stories are affected by the bandwidth limit. But for now, this is the story I am looking to get a new layout for:

Diamonds and Nicotine

The other stories that was affected with the bandwidth limit are these:
Mission J
Shotgun K

But as you can see the first one doesn't even have a layout anymore; the whole thing was just a mess so I took the layout off temporarily...Guh, it's not pretty to look at so I would love to fix this proble,

Any takers?? Obviously you will get the appropriate credits for the layout that is due. I am also willing to discuss other additional 'reward'...(comments on stories, a thank you blog, etc.)

Please let me know; feel free to take a look at the summaries of the stories before you decide. Thanks!!!
July 3rd, 2014 at 02:19pm