Summer Plans + New Story!

Hey guys!

So I'm about a month and a half into my summer break with about the same amount of time until I head back to start my sophomore year of college(which I'm so excited for!). So far this summer, I've been working a lot, reading a lot, and spending a lot of time with family and friends. I spent this past weekend in Cape Cod with my best friend and her family, and I had a lot of fun! Next weekend I'll be back at school for a few days with my friends on the organization I'm apart of to do some planning for the fall semester, and I can't wait. I'm so happy that I get to see them all again soon :))

The next couple of months I'll continue to work, read, and spend time with friends and family. I plan on going to the beach a few times, to Boston, and to Six Flags(I need to go on the new ride ASAP), which I'm all super excited about.

I also kind of started a blog? I want it to be a lifestyle-ish blog, but I'm not entirely sure exactly what it's going to be yet. I might make posts about music, books, and little adventures, but like I said, I'm not 100% sure yet.

I also plan on writing a new story. I've spent a while coming up with different ideas and this one really stuck with me. If you're interested in a cute and (hopefully) funny and entertaining story, check out AUGUST & ISLA.

Hope you're all having a great day :)
Jillian
July 5th, 2014 at 07:22pm