For All the Amazing Writers out There!

I haven't written anything on here forever, I know!!! I mean I've still been reading and commenting on things but the reason that I haven't been posting on here is because I have been working on my own novels that I plan on publishing as soon as possible. Speaking of which, I am stuck. My third novel is based upon something that I would like to call the Buffy the Vampire slayer effect. Everyone remembers how when Buffy died another person was elected the slayer. Now I've adopted this effect as premise for my latest novel but I can't figure out what exactly to do with it. I've tried not writing and just watching different things for inspiration but I can't come up with dick, so I'm reaching out to anyone that's reading this right now...

Imagine, a source of the universe put inside of a person and that person alone is responsible for keeping the balance by guarding it from demonic entities that seek to destroy it. Said person died and came back to life but during her death someone else was given her gift. Now since the original person was predestined for this gift when they came back they too had this said gift. Now the world is out of balance and that's where I get lost...What would a universe out of balance resemble?

I know how the ending is going to go but I find myself lost when I try to work out the middle. You don't have to give me advice on the plot itself, but if you have tips about figuring out plots I'm more than anxious to hear anything that you guys have!! I know that this site is full of amazing writers so I'm sure that I will be in great hands!

Thank you guys so much in advanced, I might even start posting again now that I have a little more spare time. My writing has improved immensely and I look forward to sharing that with you guys!

XOXO,
OctoberA7X, otherwise known as Tobey!!
July 5th, 2014 at 10:20pm