I'm Back (Again)

So to start off: I was just reading one of my really old blog entries, from when I saw Of Mice & Men the first time in January 2013, and I said how great Capture The Crown was, and that I definitely want to see them again. Well, I'm seeing them for the fifth time in a little less than a month, I've sang with them twice and those guys are practically my brothers and are some of my best friends now. Just thought that was kind of funny.

Anywho, I'm back. Again. Hopefully for good this time. I've really missed writing and hanging out on here. I've already updated one story, and I'm currently working on a chapter for another. I'm going on vacation to Northern California in like four days though, and there's basically no signal or WiFi up where I'm gonna be at. So I won't be on from like the ninth until the 22nd or so.

So, I've basically been doing nothing for the last six months but going to shows and sleeping and school I guess? But, yeah, shows are fun, I've made lots of friends and although the majority of them are either band members or live far away, I HAVE FRIENDS. HAHA BITCHES.

Anyways. I go back to school August 6, got out June 5. My school can't even leave me alone for a month before they're sending shit. I just got mail from them like three days ago and was like "LEAVE ME ALONE PLS". But, alas, summer is too short.

How has everyone been lately? (I realize that this is super jumpy but I literally am just following my train of thought I'm sorry)
July 6th, 2014 at 02:48am