Survey Thief M2

Hey dudes! I've just bought a USB keyboard, so I can actively use Mibba again. Sorry to any of you who noticed my absence. Anyway, I found a survey (thanks Lina!) and decided to do the thing all of you love to hate.

1. Are you a very open or private person?
Private, I don't like sharing my thoughts since people don't know how to process them.

2.Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I believe in energy transfer, if that's what you mean by ghosts, and as for aliens, there's no way humans are the only sentient creatures in existence, that's a huge waste of space.

3. When did you stop believing in Santa?
Never really believed. I was a clever kid.

4. What do you get complimented on the most?
My art, probably, and I get called attractive by random people sometimes. But mostly my art, ja.

5. How are you feeling right now?
Happy! I coloured my hair, for once, and it's all nice and soft and fluffy now.

6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
The Moon, dude. I want to live on the Moon.

7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
No one, I don't easily cry. I shed a few tears over my broken keypad though. :'(

8. Did you make any resolutions for this year?
I'm not one for resolutions - unless you mean the screen ratio kind. 1440, baby!

9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
Not to tears, but I have a lot of songs that chill me icy. Peanuts by C418, Radioland by Kraftwerk, Lieder by Adel Tawil, Speed of Sound by Coldplay, and Your Bones by Of Monsters and Men are a few notable ones.

10. Who was the last person you talked about sex with?
No one. I don't talk about sex.

11. Anime Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
I don't really watch animes. Can we count cartoons? I'd chill with Optimus Prime any day.

12. Favorite Artist/Bands?
C418, Kraftwerk, Coldplay, Of Monsters and Men, Imagine Dragons, Adel Tawil, and whatever little-known electornica artists I can find on YouTube such as Stellardrone and Carbon Based Lifeforms.

13.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
I don't have a book. :(

14. What do you think about most?
Space, the size of space, the other dimensions, the anatomy of possible aliens based on their surroundings and climates, the facts of mathematics, the specifics of colour theory, whether or not to make a sandwich, and YouTubers.

15. Do you have any strange phobias?
COBWEBS. Screw those things. Spiders are a-ok, but seeing a cobweb - or God forbid touching one - no. Also small spaces and infinitely large ones.

16. Do you believe in soul mates?
Nope.

17. Do you play video games?
When I can. I play Xbox whenever my friend and I can hang out, since I don't have a gaming PC. I like Battle Block Theatre, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Portal, and various Flash and Xbox games.

18. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Anywhere from 18 to 22.

19. What or whom do you miss right now?
I miss my home planet. But that's nothing new.

20. What perfume do you wear?
The perfume of air. Perfume makes my nose itch.
I've been doodlin' some! I'd love to do people's story characters as a little warm-up. :3

Peace out, people!
- XC
July 7th, 2014 at 04:27am