20 Questions

I was looking for something to do, just to get me through some stupid, very angry thoughts going through my mind right now... and I found this in Norman Reedus's blog, maybe it'll take some of the sting off.

1. Are you a very open or private person?
I'm mostly an open book until it comes to some of my family stuff. I don't talk about my family to strangers, and I sure ain't starting now.

2. Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts? Really? No, I don't believe in actual ghosts. I do believe in spirits, angels, that sort of thing, but I don't actually believe that a ghost will haunt me for ever. Aliens...I won't say no to that. I mean, there's a lot of planets in the universe and more than just one system too. They just found a planet that's suitable for human life, so who is to say that there's no one on that planet as we speak?

3. When did you stop believing in Santa?
I was like 6 or 7. My mom gave me coal that year, and I cried. They have a video of me crying, and my grandma broke down and showed me where the presents were :)

4. What do you get complimented on the most?
I don't actually remember the last time I got complimented? Oh wait, yes I do. So, I guess my clothes.

5. How are you feeling right now?
Um, definitely some kind of way. I got a lot of emotional stuff going on; still kind of angry, but feeling a little better.

6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
Italy. Either Venice, Verona, or Tuscany. Although, Paris is so beautiful (of course that's in my head).

7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
My grandpa

8. Did you make any resolutions for this year?
Yes, and I didn't keep any of them.

9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
One More day by Diamond Rio
Anymore by Travis Tritt
Really only country music makes me cry.

10. Who was the last person you talked about sex with?
Haha, my grandma actually.

11. Anime Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Yeah, definitely not. I can't put up with a boy right now.

12. Favorite Artist/Bands?
Hello? How am I supposed to answer this. I mean, there's Etta James, Patty Label, Pam Tillis, Diamon Rio, Travis Tritt, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Billy Holiday, Buddy Holly, Elvis Presley and Elvis Castello. Oh and that's not even skimming the ice burg.

13. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"...we had an appartment again, a small but richly appointed second story flat near Charing Cross." ~ The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

14. What do you think about most?
Characters. I'm always day dreaming about my characters or characters I want to write sooner or later.

15. Do you have any strange phobias?
Needles. I literately cannot look at a needle when it goes into my skin... and the bad part is I have to have blood work done every three months.

16. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yeah! There's supposed to be someone for everyone, although some days I swear that they forgot to put mine on earth.

17. Do you play video games?
Does old school Mario Brothers count?

18. What age do people usually mistake you for?
Anywhere between 16 and 30. It depends how I'm dressed and the mood I'm in.

19. What or whom do you miss right now?
My sanity. Things used to be so easier when I was a little girl and everything wasn't crazy.

20. What perfume do you wear?
I don't usually, but there's this stuff I found a few years ago (I still have a little in the bottle) it's called Vanilla Lavender Mist or something like that I think. It came in a teardrop bottle with a lavender colored screw off cap. You put it on like old fashioned perfume, one drop at a time. I love it.
July 7th, 2014 at 11:36pm