I'm Sticking to Stories From Now On.

God, that's the last thing I want, but I feel like I can't be done with the rest any more.

I don't like putting myself out there and offering or suggesting something for someone, and yet they haven't even got the audacity to reply to me. It's happened a few times. I've always been brought up to be grateful, so it disappoints me when others don't show that quality in life.

And then there is trying to keep a conversation going. I have one person on here who I can talk to without any worries about the conversation dwindling out. We both balance and it isn't one sided- we both keep the conversation going. But then there is those that you find yourself trying to hard to keep a conversation going and they don't really care. You want to keep talking because you find you have a lot in common and you want to be more sociable on here, but eventually you realise it just isn't worth it. So I just talk to that one person I know won't wear my patience and energy thin because they aren't putting anything into the conversation.

I don't really blog much and when I have in the past, I have offered such things as banners. I really wish I could do more on here, like participate in this Comment-a-Thon but I know I will be adding to my stress levels and I'm not on here enough to really try. I wish I could, but I have a job, a boyfriend, my family and friends. I'm a very sociable person and find it hard to sit on a laptop for hours on end, so I find it hard to sit on Mibba for too long. I usually just check in on my phone, but trying to use that to comment would be more hassle than needed- my phone despises Mibba apparently!

I've been really into writing lately and have nearly finished my first story in a long time. In the past I've had two 50 chaptered stories finished, but since then I've struggled. It feels good to get somewhere with a story and I've decided that maybe if I just concentrate on writing my stories, I will have more completed ones behind me. Okay, I'm only going for 25 chapters each story, but that's still good, considering each chapter has like 2000 words each sometimes.

I just don't know any more.

Image
July 8th, 2014 at 05:30pm