Why

I have always wondered y people always say "I completely understand what u have gone through. I am sorry u had to go through that." No one will really knows what the person has gone through unless u have been through the exact same events they have been through. Even then u would never know since the events effect each person differently.
I know that 4 a fact. I have been told by many that same exact saying. I am respectful when 2 them when they say that, but really what I am think is "Y say that when u really don't know anything. Even if u did go through the same events u still wouldn't know. 4 it effects people differently."
I had been abuse physically, mental and verbal by the man who help created me. I never had a father at all. Instead I was his punching bag and wasn't even worth to be remember by him on any event that was important to me. I was sexual abuse by a bf the women who helped created me. She didn't know what was going on 4 four years. At times I welcomed being a punch bag. That was something that was a easier to deal with. Even to this day the women who helped created me blames her self for not see what he was doing for me.
She never would have known unless she was on the bus with me or even at school. I was showing the same signs I always shown since I was a little kid. I was always loner cause I had no clue on how was I suppose to connect to anyone with everything that I was been through. At school I would literally go out of my way to avoid males if I could.
I am still afraid of males 4 them might hurt me like the others had in my life. It took a good friend of mine 2 years just to break me emotionally just 4 me 2 even consider that /I was not suppose to be used by males. That I was better then everything I was told. That there is a guy who will love me for me.\
Yet I feel like y do people think they can fix me. That they know the right way to fix a broken soul. That it does not matter that the pain they think is just on the suffers. When really it goes so much deep then anyone could ever know. I am tired of people try 2 fix me. I want 2 just be left alone and I will figure out on my own how 2 deal with my own pain, that goes so much deeper then anyone can understand. I will talk about what happened 2 me, but that will never be able to end the pain.
Please when u see someone who does share just a bit of what they have been through. Don't ever say "I completely understand what u have gone through. I am sorry u had to go through that" 4 u really can not know how far their pain many go. U really don't know what they have been through cause it could have effect u differently then them. The best thing to say is "I know that sorry will not cut what u have been through. I know I will never completely understand what u have been through. Since it would have effected me differently. Yet I want u 2 know that I am here 4 u when u just want to talk. But most of all I want u 2 know no matter how dark ur life may get u r loved."
That is the best thing to be said and it might not just save them from committing suicide, but it will also be a relief 4 them 2 hear that. 4 then they will know someone understand at last.
July 8th, 2014 at 06:07pm