Doing the Comment-a-Thon, So Rec Me Stuff to Read

I've been debating with myself these last few days and I finally decided I'm going to do the comment-a-thon. I don't have any goals for it, I'll just do what I can. I'm hoping I'll do much better with this than I did with the write-a-thon.

So, I'm looking for recommendations! I'll take original or fanfiction. I'd prefer fanfiction in fandoms that I enjoy reading (Fall Out Boy, Marvel, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural...I can't think of others) but I'll accept recommendations that aren't in those as well.

Just please know that if you recommend me something and I do comment on it, I may point out things I don't like and think could be improved upon (constructive criticism, of course).

Rec your stuff or rec other people's stuff!

Also, if anyone reading this blog is doing the comment-a-thon, I have a few stories that you can check out if you want. I'm always looking for some kind of feedback!

The World Forgot - This is original fiction, unfinished, active. Kind of spin off of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (You do not need to have seen the movie to read this story.

Chasing Pavements - Tom Hiddleston fanfiction, unfinished, active.

Controlled Demolition - Pete Wentz fanfiction, unfinished, active. Student/teacher. Super cliche.

Some one-shots:

Intoxicated - Brendon Urie

Young Again - Brendon Urie/Ryan Ross

Sleepyhead - original

Okay, so I guess that's enough. Leave me your stories (or other people's stories)! Check out and comment any of mine if you're interested!
July 9th, 2014 at 01:50am