I Bought a Book! // And I Want to Follow You on Tumblr!

Yes, the exclamation point(mark?) was necessary. You know why? Because it's "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak, paperback, a little used and only cost me $4. Yep. Technically it only cost me a dollar and my parents $3 but...whatever, that's just minor details. ::file: I'm so excited! Granted, I have one book I'm already currently reading (If I Stay by Gayle Forman) and nine other books I just bought a few weeks ago to read, but yeah...

I'll get to it.

I also went to the cafe and got like fruit and a muffin and for some reason, it only came up to $2.99...

I've no idea why, it should have been at least...$4. I only noticed after I sat down and...yeah, I didn't bother to go correct the cashier...

So now I feel kind of bad. I cheated them out of an extra dollar. Granted, I'd bought a book from the bookstore, but still. ::file:

Did I mention I'm at the library? Yeah, the library has a book store and a cafe and it's pretty nice. If they had better wifi service and was within walking distance of my house (within a mile...), I'd never leave. Ever.

So yeah. Oh, that reminds me (don't ask how)...

Side note.

Omg, my feet are falling asleep, well one is already and the other one is getting there and I don't like it. Omg, half my leg is asleep now. v.v Make it stop. It feels weird. And moving it doesn't help ::sad:

Anyway, that reminds me, I want to follow you guys.

Particularly, if you have a book blog, music blog, writing blog, photography blog, or have a text heavy blog, I want to follow you. So leave me your tumblrs. I'll follow you if you like, don't have one of those blogs...but those are the primary ones I want. :)

Oh and my tumblr is...confidential information actually. Um...You'll know me when I follow you so yeah, leave me your tumblrs. Don't feel pressured to follow me. It's cool. I've got 209 other followers and I'm only following like 160 of them. As you can see, I'm getting pretty Tumblr famous. xD I wish. It's going to happen one day, it will, as soon as I commit to an actual blog, I'll become wellknown and loved and all behind an anonymous name with no face.

::coffee: ::file: ::cute:

Those would look so much better if the smileys worked on blogs.
July 9th, 2014 at 09:50pm