Sorry Guys, I'm Really Trying.

Hey Guys, I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've updated... well anything. I've been trying to work on a lot of my stuff, but I've had one major set back. My computer crashed. Thankfully, I had put all my stories on my Nook so I didn't lose them. I'd be a very angry person right now. Also working on my stories is pretty hard, taking care of three kids all day so it's hard to have a couple hours of uninterrupted story writing time. There's also that I don't get out much because of the babysitting so it's hard to try and think of what the hell to write about.

Anyways, here's what I've been working on.

I only wanted you - Andy Biersack: I've read over it and I've decided to make some changes. I've decided to change that the only member of BVB that lives in Cincinnati is Andy and the band has just decided to spent their time off tour in Ohio with him. So that story from chapter 2 or 3 will be removed and re-posted once I've edited everything. I'll also be trying to post new chapters soon after. Hopefully.

When a gunslinger loves a rock star. - Zacky Vengeance: I've been writing a lot of stuff that is eventually going to happen in the story while also working on chapter 2. I think I'm probably not going to post any chapters till I'm about halfway through the following chapter just so I'm keeping up with it. I just don't want to feel like it's taking me forever to put something out even though it is. I'm about 7 pages in to chapter 2, just 8 more to go and I'm golden to start chapter 3.

Upcoming - True love is painful. - Ben Bruce: I just got the idea for this about Ben from Asking Alexandria a few days ago and for just now, it's a one-shot that I'm working on. A very --- mind-blowing stomach tingling one-shot. I'm thinking about making this into a story, but until I fully work out what I want to do with it or where I want it to go, it's just a pretty hot and heavy one-shot. When I post it, not sure when yet, but probably soon, leave me a comment on it and let me know if it's a good idea to turn it into a story.

So anyway, I think that's everything. I've been working on writing more and that's thanks to the concert I was at on Sunday. It was the Rockstar Mayhem Festival where I saw Asking Alexandria, Korn, and Avenged Sevenfold. All three bands were awesome and I got to touch M.Shadows and Synyster Gates gave me 2 guitar picks and when I say gave them to me, I mean he handed them to me and he gave me a high-five also. I'm still glowing. One of the best nights of my life and those are hard to come by for me.

Love you guys and please be patient with me,
Kasey J Vengeance.

Yay, guitar picks!
July 11th, 2014 at 11:09pm