Introduction || Comment Swap?

So hi.

My name is Jason, but I go by Harry because I am obsessed with Dane DeHaan in The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I'm new to Mibba and haven't really done anything with my fan fictions before. One of my friends recommended the site and so here I am.

I write a lot of Harry Osborn and Peter Parker mainly because have you seen how cute those two dweebs are? I currently have three chapter stories for them:

- 5 Seconds of Summer: AU: Gwen Stacy was never born; Harry was never sent away. Inspired by: 5 Seconds of Summer (Deluxe). Peter was just the nerdy kid. Harry was just the rich kid. They shouldn't even be friends. However, life has a funny way of working and decides to throw the two boys together.

- I Made a Mix Tape Straight Out of '94: Harry and Peter have had an amazing life together, especially since they got married. Harry is well aware that the public wants to know more about them and so releases the mix tape Peter made for him.

- Amnesia: AU: Harry was sent away at 16 - 21. Inspired by: Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer. When Peter sees Harry in the news, memories flood his mind and he can't seem to escape them.

I will be updating these three over the next few months (aiming to have Amnesia and Mix Tape finished by the end of July) and I post loads of little drabbles and one shots.

~~~~

Well, yea. If you just ask me to comment on something, I'll give it a go. I would love to have 5 Seconds of Summer; My Chemical Romance or Marvel things to comment on.
July 14th, 2014 at 05:46pm