Oh Hey | Blog Challenge Day 1

Wow. It's been a while, hasn't it? I'm really sorry about being absent on here as of late. You don't want to hear the reasonsexcuses, so just know that I am sorry and I love you guys. I'm in the middle of writing updates for The Professor, Can't Keep Running, Alleyways, and a contest entry. Hoping to get most of them posted by Saturday.

So, what's new with you? I feel out of the loop. Although it's not important, I'll tell you guys what's been going on with me. I worked a grand total of 155 hours over a month, while still in school for part of it, so that was cool. I went to the beach for the first time last week with my best friend! I have (hopefully) my last orthodontist appointment this week. If all goes according to plan, I should have my driver's license on Saturday. Saturday, where I'm working a 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. work shift gross. Then that Sunday morning I go to a two-day leadership camp for marching band, since I got selected section leader for the second year in a row! That's about it right now.

Anyway, I also saw this great blog by elixir with a 30 day blog challenge included, and I thought I'd give it a try! I'm hoping it'll remind me to get on here every day and work through getting my updates done. I've hit some major writer's block lately. So here's the challenge:

Image


Day 1: Five ways to win your heart.

Well, no one has ever actually done that. But I still have ideas!

#1 - Be real with me. I'm one of the most blunt people you will ever encounter, and I appreciate the same treatment. Don't dumb things down for me. Don't hide things from me. Straight talk, man.

#2 - Self-awareness. Please do not be oblivious to your actions. Think through the things you say and do. It makes any sort of relationship much easier when a person can tell what's going on with themselves first.

#3 - Music. I don't care if you're a hip-hop aficionado, a rap fanatic, a cool jazz fan, or if we have the same music tastes. But rest assured if music is important to you and you express that, you're one step closer to having my heart.

#4 - Be open. Adventure. I believe it to be a a huge step in any kind of relationship. My heart is not to be absorbed into your daily life. That's not how it works.

#5 - Affection. I am one of the most cuddly people in the whole world. If you're willing to just lay with me, let me rest my head on your shoulder, hold your hand, e.t.c., I will be more than happy.

So yeah! I'm pumped for this. What about you guys? How could someone win your heart? Let me know!

Love you guys, really.
Until next time!
xoxo
Laura
July 14th, 2014 at 07:12pm