It's Been Forever!

Okay, so I know I haven't blogged (or done anything else on here for that matter) in forever. I've been busy, if you can believe it.

I have a new job, but I'm not sure if I already told you. I'm just going to tell you again anyway. I used to work with my grandfather at his gold and jewelry stand at the flea market. Well, he closed that down. Now I'm working at his snowball stand, that's less than five minutes from his home. So, I stay there for a few days, and come home when my work week is over. At $7 an hour (and most of the time it's five hours a day for three/four days) I'm making some decent pay. I put half of it away, saving for a car, and spend whatever's left. I recently started putting $20 away each pay for when I go to Pennsylvania next month.

Cody and I are still together, but I think he's lost interest in me. I'm not going to bring in why though. I haven't done anything, if that's what you're wondering. Then again, why would you want to wonder about my life? It's boring as fuck.

The perks about working in Crisfield, other than the pay, is spending time with my lil diva - Angel. I love this girl, she's so amazing!

Image

Image
We were singing "Moves Like Jagger" XD

Image
L O V E this chick!

So, that's it. You're caught up.

BYE!
July 14th, 2014 at 07:30pm