30 Day Blog Challenge (Day 1)

Day 1- 5 ways to win my heart

There are a lot of different things that a guy (or a girl) could do to win me over, and having a limit of 5 will certainly shorten this blog and make it easier to write!

First of all, I would like to make sure that everyone is aware that these are five ways to win MY heart, and I do not expect everyone to agree with me, so if you don't agree with one of my five, please keep that in mind, try not to be angered or offended as it is just my personal opinion.

Number One:
The first thing that attracts me to a person is intelligence, it's really that simple. If you can hold a conversation and you can teach me new things, and you can spell, you're already worming your way into my heart! That does not, however, mean to say that I ONLY find intelligent people attractive, it's merely a preference!

Number Two:
You ought to be caring; if I came to your house and I spoke to you about a problem (which would be something that I struggled greatly to do) then I would expect some kind of comfort, some sort of caring action, to follow, it does not have to be sympathy, in fact I'd rather it wasn't, but if you want to win me over, you need to show me that you care. Buy me flowers every one in a while, it doesn't have to be every week, or even every month, just every now and then to remind me that you do care. But don't just be caring towards me, be caring towards others as well, show me that it's not just to keep me by your side.

Number Three:
Humour me. If I spend time with you and you don't make me laugh once, there is no way I can be attracted to you, having a joke and a laugh with me is the best way to win my heart. It doesn't matter how you do it, you could make a funny face, or tell me a really bad joke, or a story about when you were in nursery and you did something stupid, it could be absolutely anything, just as long as you make me laugh!

Number Four:
You should show some kind of interest in what I love; I'm artistic, I love to write poetry and take pictures and paint and cook, even if that isn't something you enjoy I would like you to at least show interest in that artwork that I create, because I will always do the same with you, regardless of what it is that you enjoy, if it's football, I will sit and watch it with you, if it's D&D, I will help you plan your next adventure, I will get involved with you hobbies, I'm not scared to try something new, and I don't want you to be either.

Number Five:
Hugs. I like to hug, like a lot, I'm like koala bear; I get grouchy if I don't get a hug. I don't expect you to constantly have your arms around my waist, I don't expect you to hug me every other minute, but if I ask for a hug then I do expect to be given one, even if it lasts two seconds. As demanding as that may be, I come from a background lacking in love and so I can be quite clinging and as a result paranoid if you don't wish to show me affection, it's a terrible flaw but it's something that I'm working on.

As I said at the beginning, these are MY PERSONAL five ways to win my heart, you don't have to agree with them, or like them, but I would really appreciate any negative opinions being kept out of comments.
July 16th, 2014 at 11:29am