Promote Your Stories on My Tumblr. | I Got Accepted to a College/University!

Read below and follow what's written, if you wish for your story to get promoted on my Tumblr.
- Link me one of your stories, that will be posted on my banner tumblr, that has a decent amount of followers along with my personal tumblr.
- Hand me some general information, if there's something you want to be added with the presentation of it.
- In the presentation, I will write the basic information such as rating, short summary / longer summary as well include the banner for the story- if you don't have one, it's alright.
- There will be a small summary and mini review of the first chapter or two, that I have read through to let people know what draws me in about the story.
- You can later on send in more stories but do so via my "ASK" box on this tumblr.

For more information, go on to http://mibbiwibbi.tumblr.com
-Here's a direct link to the information post-
Finally got the replies on my college/university applications! We get them online here in Sweden, not sure how it is in other countries.

I got accepted, like fully accepted to a college that's like an hour away. Yay! Really interesting line and the school is great with mechanical engineering with product development as focus. Also got chosen as a really "close" back up/reserve for Chalmers which is like the country's best college, so if people choose not to accept that school, I might have a chance at getting in which is great because people get job offers from companies before they even graduate from there and it looks amazing on your CV.

My dad got really excited about the "Normal" college (wait, what? normal.) even if it wasn't Chalmers that I got first hand accepted to, but he still was really happy about that I potentially had a chance to get in.

Everyone, by everyone I mean Issa and dad, seem more excited about it than I. I'm like pssh. Whatever haha. I'm just more nervous about work right now, been working for almost two months now and I'm always so scared I will screw up- especially now that I have a full week to work, that's seven days in a row. Oh and I work this saturday, my full week starts on Monday. Then after that week I work tuesday, thursday. Kill me. Even if I will get money.
July 16th, 2014 at 10:10pm